Slan from Firhouse students

Dear Spain, Italy, Finland and Poland...


The project was good...BRAVO !


I liked making our film and well done because your films were all good especially Italy’s !


It was nice meeting all the teachers, they were all very nice


I learned a lot about all your countries, they are all very nice and Finland, you have very pretty snow !!!!



I l


Dear students involved in Comenius,



It's been a tiring journey through this event and I would like to take this chance to thank you all for your involvement. I throughly enjoyed watching each county's numerous videos about the culture, themselves and their country as a whole. This experience has widened my peripheral outlook on the routine lifetsyles and interests of youths in Spain, Poland, Italy and Finland and helped me understand that our differences are only superficial and that we act more or less the same as each other, socially, economically and in a social sense.



Our video has been a joy to produce and I imagine your experiences were somewhat similar, I hope ours is as enjoyable to watch and I wish that you all learn something new about Ireland.



BYEEEE



P.S. Who is the Spanish guy that put the Naruto openings on his video...(assuming it's a guy) Nice one \(>o<)/


ike being irish we have lots of famous people... even OBAMA is ours !!!



I think our relationship with Europe is good ( I think !) EUROPE BE NICE TO US WE'RE SMALL BUT DEADLY !!!



FACTS ABOUT IRELAND !



The longest place name in Ireland is Muckanaghederdauhaulia, It’s in County Galway.


The original Guinness Brewery in Dublin has a 9,000 year lease on its property, at a perpetual rate of 45 Irish pounds per year.


The first divorce ever granted in Ireland was in 1997


There are more cell phones in Ireland than people


It is said there are more Americans of Irish descent in America than there are Irish people in Ireland.!


An estimated 40% of the USA Presidents can claim Irish blood.


Irish people are said to be the happiest and friendliest people in the world !


Visit us sometime!!


Sinead O’D


Slan Spain, Poland, Italy and Finland


I really enjoyed doing this project hope we can do it again soon. :D


Sinead M



Hello :)


I really liked doing this project.. I found out a lot about the countries that I didn’t know before :)


Tracy :)


2 Comments:

Milena said...

Dear Irish students,
thanks for your compliments, we feel honoured.
We haven't had the opportunity to see your work yet, but our teachers told us that it is super!!
We enjoyed working on the project as well!
A big CIAO from the italian students!!
Byeeeeeee! ;D

Valentina said...

Hi!!!
I'm very happy because the project was fantastic and the works were very beautiful! We saw something of all videos and we were glad to work with all partners in this year! However our teachers gave us a CD where there are the first work on nature and the latest work!
Thanks and... HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY!
Goodbye!!!