Hi Jose and Magdalena

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the photos. We had a good time in Poland! Hope you are having a nice weekend. It is frosty here.
I do not have skype and don't think that I want to go on facebook. I like the blog idea. Can I clarify the means of communication. I will use gmail when we communicate and use this space to blog. We can always use the telephone too!
I have a meeting after school on Tuesday in the local education centre following up on the Polish trip. They have asked whether we would like further training on Moodle.
Would you like me to fill in the application form? I am happy with the idea of getting students to indicate which areas they are most interested in. They are already familiar with the technology.
I suppose the priority is to make our application. I am confident that I will be the teacher involved next year. I will be working with 15/16 year olds. We will have 80 minutes per week timetabled.
So am I right that we should focus on the application form?
Lots of love
Eileen

0 Comments: